Name: Tamoxifen Citrate
Other name: (Z)-2-[4-(1,2-Diphenyl-1-butenyl)phenoxyl]-N,N-dimethyl-ethanamine-citrate; 1-p-beta-Dimethylaminoethoxyphenyl-trans-1,2-diphenylbut-1-ene citrate
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Place of Origin:China
Package: 25KG/Drum 5kg/tin
MP: 140-144 ºC
Loss on drying:≤0.5%,
Usage: Applied to the treatment of advanced, recurrent breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
What is Tamoxifen Citrate:
Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is very comparable to Clomid, behaves in the same manner in all tissues, and is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist of the same type as Clomid. The two molecules are also very similar in structure. It is not correct that Nolvadex reduces levels of estrogen: Rather, it blocks estrogen from estrogen receptors and, in those tissues where it is an antagonist, causes the receptor to do nothing.
The claim that Nolvadex reduces gains should not be taken too seriously. The fact is that any number of bodybuilders have made excellent gains while using Nolvadex.
The belief that it reduces gains seems to stem from the fact that the scientific literature reports a slight reduction (individuals using anabolic steroids were not studied though) from use of Nolvadex.
What is it application:
is an antagonist of the estrogen receptor in breast tissue via its active metabolite, hydroxytamoxifen. In other tissues such as the endometrium, it behaves as an agonist, and thus may be characterized as a mixed agonist/antagonist. is the usual endocrine (anti-estrogen) therapy forhormonereceptor-positivebreast cancer in pre-menopausal women, and is also a standard in post-menopausal women although aromatase inhibitors are also frequently used in that setting.
is metabolized into compounds that also bind to the estrogen receptor but do not activate it. Because of this competitive antagonism, acts like a key broken off in the lock that prevents any other key from being inserted, preventing estrogen from binding to its receptor. Hence breast cancer cell growth is blocked.
The note of Tamoxifen Citrate:
1. Before using this medicine, tell your doctor about any disease, especially prostate cancer or breast cancer (male), liver, heart, kidney disease, allergies, and enlarged prostate cancer. High - dose, long - term use of male hormones, liver cancer;
2. This medicine can not be used during pregnancy. If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, immediately notify your doctor. Breastfeeding at the same time, should avoid using this drug;
3. Women should monitor masculine signs such as deepening of sound, beard, acne, irregular menstruation, or clitoral enlargement. If any of these occurs, consult your doctor in a timely manner;
4. Children should be very cautious, because the drug may have adverse effects on child development. Older men use this drug, there is prostate enlargement or prostate cancer risk.
How to storage:
- it is recommended to store ai the room temperature between 2-8 degrees C.
- Keep the drug away from direct sunlight, heat and moistrue.
- Do not let the drug at the sight and reach of children.
1) Contact me about what you need and your quantity, we will quoted you details.
2) Finish the payment.
3) We will arrange to send parcel out within 3days after payment, when tracking number updates, we will email you.
4) Parcel delivered.
||Testosterone enanthate (TE)
||Testosterone Propionate (TP)
||Testosterone Cypionate (TC)
||Nandrolone Decanoate/Deca Durabolin