Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||N-Acetyl L-Cysteine||Color:||White Powder|
|Shipment:||EMS,Air Mail,Fedex,DHL,UPS||Store:||Cool Dry Place|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Usage:||Brain Use|
|Shipping Time:||7-12 Days||Form:||Powder|
brain enhancing supplements,
nootropic brain supplements
1. N-acetyl-cysteine is the acetylated form of L-cysteine which is more efficiently absorbed and used. It is also an antioxidant that is helpful against viruses.
2. N-acetyl-cysteine has been used as a liver protectant and to break up pulmonary and bronchial mucus.
3. N-acetyl-cysteine can boost glutathione levels in cells.
4. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is a conditionally essential amino acid, one of only three sulfur-containing amino acids, the others being taurine (which can be produced from L-cysteine) and L-methionine from which L-cysteine can be produced in the body by a multi-step process.
5. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine can act as an antioxidant, may prevent liver diseases, and can help to thicken the individual diameters of existing hair if taken regularly.
|Molecular Formula||C5H8NO3S||CAS No||616-91-1|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10gram||Payment Terms||Western union,Money gram,t/t|
|Packing||foil bag or tin|
|Standard||Enterprise Standard||Appearance||White powder|
|Usage||N-acetylcysteine is an excellent source of sulfhydryl groups and is converted in the body into metabolites capable of stimulating glutathione synthesis, promoting detoxification, and acting directly as a free radical scavenger.
Administration has historically been as a mucolytic [mucus dissolving] agent in a variety of respiratory illnesses
To provide a dietary supplement, can be treated with a large number of sticky phlegm obstruction caused by symptoms of dyspnea, improve immunity, the body system with additional efficacy.
Used as a sputum dissolving drug. Apply to a large number of phlegm obstruction caused by respiratory obstruction.
It can also be used for detoxication of acetaminophen poisoning. Because this product has a special odor, easy to cause nausea and vomiting.
Irritating to the respiratory tract, which can cause bronchospasm, which is usually combined with bronchodilator such as isoproterenol, and with sputum aspirator.
Should not contact with metal (such as Fe, Cu), rubber, oxidant and so on.
Should not be used with antibiotics such as penicillin, cyclosporine, tetracycline and so on, so as not to reduce its antibacterial effect. Bronchial asthma patients with caution.
A decomposition of thick phlegm.
The mechanism is contained in the thiol molecular structure can make two disulfide bond breaking phlegm in the mucin polypeptide chain of the protein decomposition, reducing the viscosity of sputum, to make it easy to cough liquefaction.
Apply to acute and chronic respiratory diseases difficult to expectorate sputum viscous, and a large number of phlegm obstruction caused by suction aspiration of the critical symptoms of the difficulties.
|8||Acetly Glutamyl Octapeptide-3(Snap-8)||AC-ED-8-NH2|
|15||Live Cell Growth Factor||GK-3|